Despite the uncertainty of Covid-19, Community Education programming has been planned for the 2020/21 school year. Programs will be held following State guidance and recommended safety measures. Pre-registrations are highly encouraged for up-to-date information on the specific programs.
All indoor Community Enrichment programming has been postponed until further notice.
We are taking only unpaid registrations via email at this time. This will help the instructors guage the interest in their program and plan accordingly.
-Name and date of Program
By registering you are committing to the program, and agree to pay the fee at the first session. Further communication and additional program specifics will be emailed to pre-registrants prior to the start of the program.
– Adult Sport Nights (Pickleball, Futsal/soccer, Volleyball) – postponed until further notice.
– CODA Community Choir – Postponed for the 2021 season.
– Community Band – Scheduled for February/March if we are able to safely reopen to non-students/staff. Please email NVComEd@nvps.net to pre-register/show your interest.
– Dog Obedience – Next class will be posted in the February edition of the NV news.
– Fit4U – Postponed until Fitness Center reopens to fitness classes.
– Holiday Workshops – Cancelled for the 2020 holiday season.
– Tai Chi – Scheduled to begin again on Monday evenings once we are able to safely reopen to non-students/staff. Please email NVComEd@nvps.net to pre-register/show your interest.
Tuition and Refund Policies
1. FEES: Please make checks payable to Northview Public Schools and mail or drop off at the Community Education office located at 4451 Hunsberger. EARLY REGISTRATION is highly encouraged to ensure having each class offered. It is necessary that a minimum number of participants enroll to determine if the instructor/coordinator wishes to proceed with the class.
2. CONFIRMATIONSORREMINDERS: You will not receive a confirmation or reminder about the class/program. Simply show up on the first day and your name will be on the list. Should you need verification on receipt of your payment and registration, please contact the Community Education office via email to verify.
3. REFUNDS: A full refund is made if the class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or if the class fills before your registration is received. If you withdraw from a class up to three full working days in advance of its starting date, you receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee. There will be NO REFUND if you cancel on the day the class begins and NO REFUNDS OR PRORATED FEES are made after the class has started, regardless of attendance.
4. CLASSCANCELLATIONS: Classes and programs are cancelled if their location is closed for any reason. (ie: Snow days, holidays, etc) Whenever possible your instructor will notify you when “day of” school cancellations are made, but these are generally noted on the local news outlets. These cancellations will not be rescheduled but in some circumstances the instructor will work with the students to rectify this.