Complete this form and provide payment (cash or check only) via:
· Mail: Northview Community Education, 4451 Hunsberger, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
· Dropbox: Located at the outside entry of the Northview Fitness Center
· Walk-Ins: Advanced registration is preferred so that we can plan accordingly! We do take walk-ins for some programs. Please refer to the individual program registration forms for this information.
Tuition and Refund Policies
1. FEES: Please make checks payable to Northview Public Schools and mail or drop off at the Community Education office located at 4451 Hunsberger. EARLY REGISTRATION is highly encouraged to ensure having each class offered. It is necessary that a minimum number of participants enroll to determine if the instructor/coordinator wishes to proceed with the class.
2. CONFIRMATIONSORREMINDERS: You will not receive a confirmation or reminder about the class/program. Simply show up on the first day and your name will be on the list. Should you need verification on receipt of your payment and registration, please contact the Community Education office via email to verify.
3. REFUNDS: A full refund is made if the class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or if the class fills before your registration is received. If you withdraw from a class up to three full working days in advance of its starting date, you receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee. There will be NO REFUND if you cancel on the day the class begins and NO REFUNDS OR PRORATED FEES are made after the class has started, regardless of attendance.
4. CLASSCANCELLATIONS: Classes and programs are cancelled if their location is closed for any reason. (ie: Snow days, holidays, etc) Whenever possible your instructor will notify you when “day of” school cancellations are made, but these are generally noted on the local news outlets. These cancellations will not be rescheduled but in some circumstances the instructor will work with the students to rectify this.