02 Jun POOL
LAP SWIM ONLY
Mon/Wed/Fri: 5:30 – 8 a.m.
Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs: 7:30 – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 – 11 a.m.
(A Northview Fitness Center membership covers your cost to participate in lap swim. Check in at Fitness Center desk before entering the pool or locker room.)
OPEN SWIM: Saturday (12-3 p.m.)($3 fee per person per visit). Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult during open swim. Children in diapers must wear a swim diaper. An adult in the water must accompany children that cannot swim on their own. A life jacket may be used if the parent/guardian is on deck nearby as child is swimming. (LOOK on FACEBOOK – Northview High School Pool – FOR POP-UP OPEN SWIMS DURING THE SUMMER.)
SUMMER SWIM LESSONS
Evening and Weekend Group Lessons are offered for 3-5 years old (Preschool classes) and 6-12 years old (Youth classes)
Session title: SUB2. Classes run Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings in July and August (July 20, 22, 27, 29, August 3, 5, 10, and 12).
- Preschool age (3-5yrs old) meets from 6-6:45p on Thursdays and 8-8:45a on the Saturdays.
- Youth ages (6-12yrs old) meets from 7-7:45p on Thursdays and 9-9:45a on the Saturdays.
Weekday Morning lessons are offered for Preschool age (3-5 years old) and 6-12 years old (Youth classes)
Session title: SUA2. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 8-8:45a for Preschool and 9-9:45a for Youth classes in July (July 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, and 21).
Session title: SUA3. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-8:45a for Preschool and 9-9:45a for Youth classes in July and August (July 24, 25, 26, 27, 31, August 1, 2, and 3).
Session title: SUA4. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-8:45a for Preschool and 9-9:45a for Youth classes in August (August 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, and 17).
- Classes are limited to 5 students. Cost is $75 per child for residents, or $85 per child for non-residents. Payment is due one week before class begins.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Email: email@example.com with your desired session’s title, your child(ren)’s name, birthdate, age, and a brief description of their swimming ability, as well as the names and phone number of any adult who may be bringing your child to swim lessons. (This helps us contact you if for any reason, such as weather, we have to cancel a class).
- HOWEVER –your spot is not held until we receive your payment
Cash or Checks (Written out to Northview PS with subject line “Swim Lessons”) can be either dropped off at the Athletic Office in the High School or mailed to:
Attn: Suann Foust, Pool Director
4451 Hunsberger NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
We look forward to sharing our love of the water with you and your kids!