Does anyone know what North Oakview PTC stands for???
The PTC Board didn’t, so we renamed it Parenting Together for Children. Because it takes a village.
Parenting is challenging so this year our meetings will include time for us to learn and actively connect
with one another on important parenting topics.
Meeting Schedule and Proposed Topics.
Let us know if there are other topics you’d like to learn about.
● September 25, 7:00-8:00pm: School Security Notes from the meeting
● November 27, 6:30-7:30pm: Keeping our Kids Safe
● January 29, 6:30-7:30pm: Making Math Fun and 4 Tenants of Life
● March 26, 6:30-7:30pm: Anxiety and Building Your Child’s Confidence
● May 28, 6:30-7:30pm: Summer Slippage, Screen Time, and Making Memories
All meetings will take place in the North Oakview Library.
Kiddos are welcome! The gym is reserved as a safe space for them to play during the meeting. They’ll
be monitored by a trained Supervisor and board games and other fun activities will be available.
Bring dinner or a snack if you need to keep them (or yourself) from getting hangry.
We can’t wait to for the year to start!
EXECUTIVE BOARD for 2018-20019
President Karen Allen
Vice President Sarah Yanik
Volunteer Coordinator Stephanie Raven
Treasurer Angela Seitz
Secretary Lindsey Leonardis
COLLECT BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Message us on North Oakview PTC Facebook