Northview Crossroads Middle School resides in a community just north of Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are a learning environment composed of a creative and capable staff of about sixty individuals. Along with a community of supportive parents/guardians, we are focused on the academic and social education of our approximately four hundred and fifty 7th and 8th grade middle school students.
Crossroads Middle School is committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment where all are respected. Rules and regulations are in place that provide the structure for positive behavior, and enable the school to operate in a safe and orderly manner, where students feel secure and are able to learn without disruption.
NORTHVIEW PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Inspiring all students to achieve their individual best.
Northview Public Schools and its community develop literate, creative problem solvers who are respectful, productive members of society ready for continued learning.
1. Every student can learn – just in different ways and at different rates.
2. Every person is a valued member of the Northview school community.
3. We are all responsible for student success and learning.
4. Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide the treatment of students and adults in Northview.
5. People working together toward common goals can accomplish anything.
6. Embrace change and continuous improvement.
7. Focus on performance and results.
8. Our words and behaviors accelerate student academic performance and nurture their social development.