– All submissions are subject to editing.
– Submit items in a timely fashion. We like to publish news that is recent or upcoming. For example, Halloween submissions received in mid-December will most likely not be published. Try to capture “new” events so that articles and photos of the same event are not published year after year.
– Please do not make promises that photos/articles will appear in the Northview News without prior approval.
– It is preferred that staff members take their own photos and submit them. If you submit photos, sending them as an email attachment works best.
Photo Tip: Photos of an individual child or a few children, as opposed to a large group, display best when published. Be sure to check with your building administrative assistant to verify that the child(ren) in the picture have a photo release on file.
– Please respect due dates. Late submissions must be approved in advance of the due date.
– There are several ways you can submit an article:
(1) Preferred Method – Email the information to email@example.com
(2) Drop off your article to the Administration Building
(3) Send it to the attention of the “NV Communications” at the Administration Building via interoffice mail.